Saturday, March 6, 2010

****Show Schedule Change To 6:00pm EST For W.O.W. Conversations Due To The Oscars****

Do you have any tax questions for our Tax Guru Mrs. Nicole Porter, owner of Eskinde's Accounting & Tax, LLC?

Tune in tomorrow, Sunday March 7, 2010 at 6:00pm EST with all you tax questions!

Here's a little background on Mrs. Porter:

Your birth state – New Orleans, LA

 

Your age (unless it's a secret) - 37

 

Your educational background – Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Master’s in Human Resource Management

 

Your siblings which number are you? 6 siblings I am the 3rd


When you moved to Georgia? I moved to GA June 1, 2002

 

Your first job? My first job was at Shoney’s as a cashier

 

When did you go into business for yourself? I started pursuing my own business in 2000 when I got my degree in Accounting but it never took off, so when I moved to GA and I continued pursuing it.

 

Your family (# of kids and their names, husband)?  My husband name is Willie Porter and we have 5 kids, Errius (15), William (11), Keiyana (9), Shania (9), Brice (3)

 

Why did you become an Entrepreneur? I began to hate the corporate life and felt that being a little late to work occasionally was not much to complain about with Atlanta traffic. Commuting, inconsiderate supervisors, all led to me wanting to step out on my own and become my own boss.

 

Who do you admire and why? I admire myself, mainly because I stop at nothing to become successful and I have accomplished a lot for someone my age. I also admire other successful individuals who stop at nothing to succeed in life.

 

What gave you the courage to start your own business and leave your corporate job? I was pregnant and never returned to work and it’s been a blessing ever since.

 

What do you invest in and why? I invest in my company because I believe in it 200%.
***Don't forget-Women Obtaining Wealth is having our 1st Conference in Atlanta, October 15-17, 2010

We are having a Social Dinner and Ceremony on Friday Night, Workshops and Networking Saturday, and
a Farewell Breakfast on Sunday. Lots of great Vendors, Speakers and Presenters. Excellent gifts bags and
giveaways. Don't miss it!! Join us on Facebook and get in on our easy payment plan option deadline March
31, 2010.***

Warm regards,

Dina Harbour, Extraordinaire
CEO & Host of Women Obtaining Wealth
Women Obtaining Wealth Organization
W.O.W. Conversations on Internet Radio, Sundays @ 9p EST
Call-In # for show: (646) 478-5836
Stay Connected to W.O.W. download our customized toolbar today!
Recommend Me!

Posted via email from Women Obtaining Wealth's Posterous Blog

No comments: