Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Forclosure Doesn't Make You A Failure, Just Like Filing Bankruptcy Doesn't Make You Bad!

Some people are struggling with the guilt of making poor decision in their past. I can truly understand and sympathize with those thoughts, however when we as humans make mistakes we have to learn how to forgive ourselves just like we would forgive others.

It sounds simple enough but people are taking their lives because they feel like they have let their family down or brought dishonor to the "family name". Enough already, it is not necessary to beat yourself up over a few bad choices.

I had to turn off the television yesterday and gain a positive perspective about the world around me. One thing I've noticed is that if I continue to watch the news including all the commercials it does something negative to m psyche. Often times than not it is bombarding me with negative images and stories, until my world seems exactly that "bad".

Try not to focus on the negativity around you. Turn the TV off and pick up a book. If you want to learn more about moving forward, order my audio book the 10 Keys To Unlocking The Safe To The Trapped Mind.

Dina Harbour, Extraordinaire
CEO & Host of Women Obtaining Wealth
Women Obtaining Wealth Organization
W.O.W. Conversations on Internet Radio, Sundays @ 9p EST
Call-In # for show: (646) 478-5836
Stay Connected to W.O.W. download our customized toolbar today!
Recommend Me!

Posted via email from Women Obtaining Wealth's Blog

No comments: