Thursday, October 20, 2011

Everyone Has A Passion -What's Yours?

Here's my story.....what's yours?

In 2004 I lost two brothers, 3-months apart. I decided then I could not waste another year working a corporate job and being unsatisfied with my life. I had to pursuing my passion. So I sold my home in California and moved to Georgia in 2005 to start my journey.

Here I became a Real Estate Agent, Investor. and a foster parent. With my new found freedom I met other women entrepreneurs on their paths to pursuing their dreams. With hard work and determination I started the Women Obtaining Wealth Internet talk show and organization. I wanted people everywhere to experience the power and joy of living their life on purpose. Now 6-years later we are helping others turn their dreams into reality. Hopefully you will decided to join us, we welcome everyone that has a dream!

Warm regards,

Dina Harbour, Extraordinaire
CEO & Host of Women Obtaining Wealth
Founder of Kids And Money Program or K.A.M.P.
Office: (
678) 310-5131 (Mon-Fri 10a-4p EST)
Ezine's Author Expert! Follow me on Facebook/Twitter
It's time for your child to discover the correlation between math & money. Send them to KAMP!
Stay Connected to W.O.W. download our customized toolbar today!

Posted via email from Women Obtaining Wealth's Blog

No comments: