Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Real Estate Referrals: How You Can Earn Money In Real Estate Without Being An Agent Or Investor

I tell all the W.O.W. Members and Talk Show Listeners that the best way to sustain through any economy is by creating multiple streams of income. If one stream runs dry replace it with another. Real Estate has many ways of creating income this is just one of many.

 

When I gave up my so-call "good" corporate job and moved to Georgia, I made a promise to myself.  The promise was, “I would be my own boss and by any means necessary I would not return to a 9 to 5 job.”

Currently, I am happy to say that since January 15, 2005, I have kept that promise to myself even during these rough economic times.  Believe me I work hard to keep my promise a reality, but it has been so much fun!  You can learn how to do the same thing and you won't have to pay any fees to get started.

To earn money-referring people to great real estate deals (none over 85K) is simple. Just send me an email so that I can invite you to one of our webinars. No hard sale, no money required. Check it out, ask questions and find out how to get started!

 

Send me your name and email address at: realestate@dinaharbour.com

Warm regards,
Dina Harbour, Extraordinaire
CEO & Host of Women Obtaining Wealth
Women Obtaining Wealth Organization
W.O.W. Internet Radio Show, Sundays @ 9p EST
Call-In # (646) 478-5836
Stay Connected to W.O.W. download our customized toolbar today!

Posted via email from Women Obtaining Wealth's Posterous Blog

No comments: