Monday, November 14, 2011

Budgeting & The Basics

Woman-budgeting

Budgeting & The Basics:
When I learned how to CORRECTLY budget my money, it was such as eye opener. I had no idea how money was suppose to work. I earned money and I spent the money I earned, it was that easy. It wasn't until I started wanting bigger things that I found myself without the money I needed. So I supplemented my income with credit cards. That worked for awhile until the many payments started to become overwhelming. A lot of us get into this trap, keep your budget simple I like to start new "Budgeters" with the 5- finger budget. Put your income into 5 categories, Housing, Debt, Giving, Saving, and Living. Make sure you allocate a percentage of your income into each category (which should total 100%) and over time you will see a big improvement in your financial picture.

Warm regards,

Dina Harbour, Extraordinaire
CEO & Host of Women Obtaining Wealth
Founder of Kids And Money Program or K.A.M.P.
Office: (
678) 310-5131 (Mon-Fri 10a-4p EST)
Ezine's Author Expert! Follow me on Facebook/Twitter
It's time for your child to discover the correlation between math & money. Send them to KAMP!
Stay Connected to W.O.W. download our customized toolbar today!

Posted via email from Women Obtaining Wealth's Blog

No comments: