Monday, November 14, 2011

Join Me In Becoming Debt-Free!

Goal:

My goal is to become "Credit Card" debt free in 3 years and everything else including my home in 5 years. If you would like to join me, please do. You can set your own debt free timeline goal. You can sign-up with Creditkarma.com for free and see ALL "your debt"  and simulated credit score. So to the world, I announce my current debt picture. Total debt: $125,831: Break-down as follows: Credit Cards: $9,190, School Loans $5,882, Auto:0,and Mortgage:$110,759. So I will tackle my credit card debt first interest rates all 3% & under, then school debt at 2.5%, then mortgage at 5%. I'm paying off the mortgage less even though it is the highest interest rate because of the tax benefits. Wish me luck!

Warm regards,

Dina Harbour, Extraordinaire
CEO & Host of Women Obtaining Wealth
Founder of Kids And Money Program or K.A.M.P.
Office: (
678) 310-5131 (Mon-Fri 10a-4p EST)
Ezine's Author Expert! Follow me on Facebook/Twitter
It's time for your child to discover the correlation between math & money. Send them to KAMP!
Stay Connected to W.O.W. download our customized toolbar today!

Posted via email from Women Obtaining Wealth's Blog

No comments: