Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finances & Friendships

Lendingfriendsmoney

Finances & Friendships:

We all know that our money is a touchy subject, but what happens to a friendship when one friend ask another for money? I operate from a strict policy when it comes to this issue. I DO NOT loan money that I can't risk losing. I really don't call it a loan because I've watched way to many court battles on TV where one friend thinks the other doesn't need their money back. Time and time again money has ended years of friendship, which is so sad to me. We give "money" so much power over our lives and our hearts. Money is a tool used to buy goods and services, if we need it then we should not give it to someone else. Be firm about that and don't let  anyone manipulate you into giving them money that you can't afford to give. If they can't respect "NO' maybe it really wasn't a friendship in the first place.-Be smart with your money & your heart!

Warm regards,

Dina Harbour, Extraordinaire
CEO & Host of Women Obtaining Wealth
Founder of Kids And Money Program or K.A.M.P.
Office: (
678) 310-5131 (Mon-Fri 10a-4p EST)
Ezine's Author Expert! Follow me on Facebook/Twitter
It's time for your child to discover the correlation between math & money. Send them to KAMP!
Stay Connected to W.O.W. download our customized toolbar today!

Posted via email from Women Obtaining Wealth's Blog

No comments: